Current Commuting Options
These are the options you have for commuting to Toronto from the areas surrounding Kitchener-Waterloo, Cambridge, and Guelph:
- VIA Rail train 86 and 87: Arrives at Union Station at 08:20, and departs from Union Station at 17:40. This is the only commuter rail option directly from Kitchener-Waterloo or Guelph to Toronto. This is only useful for commuting directly downtown, as it does not stop between Brampton and Union Station.
- GO bus service from Guelph: GO has recently added GO bus service connecting to both the Georgetown and Milton line service. Consult GO Transit’s website for more information on the various departures available to Guelph residents.
- Drive your car to the Milton or Georgetown GO station to connect to the existing GO train infrastructure.
- Commute using Greyhound express and regular bus services (Servicing Kitchener/Waterloo, Guelph, Acton, etc) with departures throughout the day.
- Drive your car through commuter gridlock on the 401.
For more information, visit the following websites: